TERMS & CONDITIONS
Data Protection Act 1998 is a mandatory document which is binding for Us. In accordance with the said Act, any client information collected may be passed to third parties. However, client data are considered confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party, unless We are obliged to do so upon an official request of appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to view or receive any client records, which We keep, upon the first request.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
The information provided by Our clients is an important part of building relations with them. We want You to know what We do with Your private information and how We use it. We are doing Our best to protect Your privacy. Your information may only be used by authorized employees of the Company in case of necessity. We continuously review Our systems, software and databases to ensure the best possible services and products to Our clients.
- We keep confidential Your personal data like Your email address. We do our best to restrict access to it to only Our employees who are authorized to have such access. We never disclose or sell this information to anyone.
- We guarantee confidentiality of all transactions arising from Your membership with the Company at all times.
- While providing Our financial services and products to You, certain non-public information about You may be requested. In accordance with Our policy, We keep this information strictly confidential and We will not use this information for any purposes which are not related with provision of Our services and products to You, or disclose this information to any third parties unless otherwise is required by law.
- We have procedures in place which We believe to be properly designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of Your data. They include confidentiality, password-protected user access to Our systems, software files and databases as well as strict confidentiality policies which must be observed by the Forex King personnel.
- We are using an EV (Extended Validation) SSL certificate (SHA-256 RSA encryption) which is currently the most trusted and the most reliable SSL (Security Socket Layers) option.
3. INVESTMENT POLICY
Every deposit is considered as a private transaction between Us and the Client.
- Clients perform all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The Customer personally decides whether or not to invest and how much to invest.
- Interest income is calculated, accrued and transferred to investor's account depending on the selected investment package. The principal may be returned at the end of the deposit term or included in the daily repayments.
- The interest rate depends on the selected investment package while each investment package allows for investing different amounts.
- The Client can calculate their future return on investment with the help of the calculator on the website.
- Our system allows to select the investment package automatically, depending on the amount which You are going to invest.
- We reserve the right to change minimum and maximum amount to deposit for every investment package without any additional notification.
- You may choose any of the following e-currencies to make deposit: Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin ,Ethereum and AdvCash. A deposit may only be made in US dollars.
All information on this website is provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law, We:
- Exclude any representations and/or warranties connected with this website and its contents, including in relation to any errors or omissions which may from time to time be found on in this website.
- Exclude any liability for damages resulting from Your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, any direct loss, loss of business, loss of profit (whether or not foreseeable, arising in the normal course of things), damage to Your computer, computer software, software systems and programs and any data on them, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
However, We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. The above exclusions only apply to the extent permitted by law. None of Your consumer rights are affected.
5. WEBSITE AVAILABILITY AND PROTECTION AGAINST DDOS ATTACKS
The services and products provided through this Website are generally available worldwide. All advertising and promotion is intended for the global market. You are solely responsible for making sure that Our products or services are suitable for Your particular purposes. You may not redistribute or reproduce this Website or a part of it, unless otherwise is expressly permitted by the Company. The Company does not guarantee uninterruptible availability of this Website or timely or error-free content, however, the guaranteed up time of this Website is up to 99%. You indemnify this Company, its management and employees against any loss or damage. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is known as one of the most ubiquitous and damaging attacks in cyberspace. In response to the increasing concern of DDoS attacks, Our IT specialists are using professional anti-DDoS solutions to protect the Website against most known types of attacks.
- Our Website is hosted on a professionally administered dedicated server, which is well protected against DDoS attacks.
6. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
Both the Client and the Company have the right to seize using or providing the services and products at any moment. The Client may only withdraw the deposit principal upon expiration of the investment package. You must contact Us before addressing Your complaint to Your payment processor's customer support.
We reserve the right temporarily terminate or suspend the delivery of information through this Website without prior notice. It can happen when We need to supplement, update, delete or modify the content of this Website. The Website can be shut down temporarily in case of urgent system updates, equipment failures, power cutoffs or natural disasters.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for direct or indirect losses resulted by such circumstances.
8. LOG FILES
We use IP addresses, from which Our clients visit this Website, to analyse trends, track user movements and gather demographic information. IP addresses are never linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, Our web servers log standard client access information which includes browser type, requested URL and referral URL. This information is kept confidential and not shared with third parties. Any individually identifiable information will never be used in any way other than stated above unless We have a written permission from You for such disclosure.
10. LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
You may use, reproduce and share any links to any page of this Website. You should use Your individual referral link to take part in the affiliate program.
- The affiliate program is a way to get extra earnings for referring other people to the products and services offered through this Website. You do not have to make a deposit or have an active investment to get affiliate bonuses.
- Clients are not allowed to send SPAM or any kind of unsolicited commercial e-mail to promote the Company, its products and services. The Company will remove accounts of SPAM senders immediately.
11. LINKS OF THIS WEBSITE
You can find information about the Company on a variety of monitoring websites, blogs, forums and social networks. We do not track information published by such websites. Opinions or materials provided by such websites may differ from the opinions and materials published on this Website and are not endorsed or shared by the management of the Company. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and other regulations used by third-party websites. So, when You leave this Website, please make sure You have read and understood the privacy and other client-related provisions of those websites. The Company is in no way responsible for any loss or damage or disclosure of Your personal data resulting from the use of the third-party websites.
12. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright exists on all texts relating to the products and services of the Company and the entire content of this Website. The Company’s logo is a trademark duly registered in the United Kingdom. "EaglesCrypto - Your Profitable Kingdom" is a registered trademark of EaglesCrypto.
We use several different e-mail addresses for different purposes. These Terms and Conditions as well as other regulatory and contact information can be found on the Contact Us page of this Website.
- Every client may contact the support service through this Website to request any additional information.
- Clients can use the support form, the call center or Email to contact the support service.
- Clients agree to be polite to Our support personnel and follow the instructions, which they may get from the support service. The Company is registered in England No. 10173512. Registered office, 95 Wilton Road, Pimlico, London, United Kingdom, SW1V 1BZ.
14. INVESTMENT RISKS WARNING
Currency Trading, Gold & Silver Trading and start-up investing are among the riskiest forms of investments in the financial markets and therefore require sufficient skills and experience.
- Any opinions expressed by employees or representatives of EaglesCrypto as to the currency exchange rates are just opinions which do not represent the opinion of EaglesCrypto or imply any guaranties.
- We have a stabilization fund in place to protect Our clients from known trading risks.
- In addition, there are risks which are related to the use of an Internet-based deal execution trading system and include risks connected with possible hardware or software failures.
15. FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party is liable to the other party for any failure to perform any obligation which is resulted by any event beyond the control of such party, including, but not limited to any Acts of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or other disasters, which cannot be reasonably foreseen or avoided. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled here under shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations hereunder. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms and Conditions. Only individuals in the age of majority may register and use Our investment products and services. By accessing this Website and using Our products and services You accept these Terms and Conditions. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be severed from these Terms and Conditions, while the remaining provisions will stay intact. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
18. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES